- You should no longer do the loot animation while swiming.
- The flame on the Torch of Eiglophian will now die after a while.
- Now all spells can be casted with dagger and staff without problems.
- When you train Basic or Advanced Riding, you will no longer be teleported
- Fixed an alignment issue with quest indicators over quest NPC’s heads.
- Transition Quest Goal Markers have been updated to fit where the NPC’s now stand.
- Locking to raid instances have been fixed. All players participating in a raid will now be locked.
- Fixed problem that would cause the resource manager to hang indefinitely if the client consistantly fails to download a resource.
- Bonus spell damage now increases both minimum and maximum damage, instead of just maximum (average damage will remain unchanged).
- Stat bonuses from items (strength, wisdom, dexterity and constitution) will now properly affect your character (Note that strength now directly affects your DPS, not your attack rating).
- All Assassin abilities which stack multiple times now have a stack count in the buff GUI.
- All Bear Shaman, Priest of Mitra, and Tempest of Set abilities which stack multiple times now have a stack count in the buff GUI.
- Hood of Jagged Barbs has been revamped.
- Polearms should now be the intended size.
- Added new purple rare drops to world loot.
- Conqueror Spear should now look the right size.
- Cimmeria hide light wrist should no longer clip with arms
- Changed reference to Steelsilk to Gossamer Silk in the Full Trade Response.
- Average, Fair, Fine and Superior Meat will no longer end up in the quest inventory.
- Crafting Item: Renamed item “Bloodsilver-studded Boots” to “Bloodsilver-mail Boots”
- The purchase price of vendor-bought alchemy reagents are now one third of what they were.
- Hek’lar’s Accursed Dagger will now appear with the correct icon in the player’s inventory.
- Fixed an issue with ‘Darfari Armbands’, they should be visible on female characters and have stats now.
- Crafting Item: Skymetal-studded Wristbands and Bluesteel-studded Wristbands (rare) And should be different from each other.
- Vistrix’ Profanity debuff has been tweaked.
- Ice Cave: Ice worms should now attack correctly.
- Field of the dead: Dusk wolf should reset properly.
- The Acheronian Warlord will drop bossloot armor again.
- The trader in Lacheish Plains has been removed as intended.
- Toirdealbach should now be a more fun and playable encounter.
- The Catacombes: Necromancer Undead should now attack correctly.
- The Champion of the Honorguard now uses its correct abilities again.
- Ethi woke up with his height a bit smaller than what it was yesturday.
- Villa Lentulus: Gurges the Nimble should react normally to players.
- Yakhmar’s Cave: Yakhmar should no longer get stuck if it cannot reach its target.
- Kyllikki’s Crypt: Kyllikki should reset properly when noone is in her hate list.
- Khopshef Province: Freed Rogue Slave should now use his weapons correctly.
- Revamped translation so the blood is displayed relative to horse as well.
- The targetting arrow should now be positioned correctly when targetting a horse, gorilla and Mtilator
- You will half your chance of beeing knocked off the horse from the sides. You cannot be knocked off the horse if the attacker is standing in front of you
- Monsters lower level than you will have a much lower chance of knocking you off the horse. Monsters higher level than you will have a much higher chance of knocking you off the horse.
- Fixed a problem where advanced mount abilities were being given out by the basic training. Mammoth and Rhino owners - Please use /claim again. This will train the attack abilities associated with these two mount types.
- Purple Lotus Swamp: Ladders should now work correctly.
- Tarantia Noble: Players should now be able to teleport into the arena by clicking on the door.
- Tarantia Noble: The Arena in Armsman Tavern has been redone. If you are looking for challenging arena fights, you can do so either alone or as part of a group.
- Player Cities will now have the Trader NPC now.
- The stack-size of building materials has been raised to 1000.
- New buff counters were added to a number of mage and soldier effects.
- All gathering feats should now have the correct proficiency suffix in their name.
- The Goad ability can be trained and used on a NPC that does not have aggro on you. You must be in combat to use this ability.
- The buffs from rogue general feats Concealment, Distraction and Mountaineer will now be removed from characters when they untrain feats.
- You can no longer enter spellweaving when climbing or swimming. If you are hiding or crouching and enter spellweaving, you will leave that state immediately.
- Flesh Rot now applies a separate debuff for each player Lotus Weapons now now applies a separate debuff for each player.
- Wreck Armor I+II+III combos now have improved visuals and sound.
- You may now use Incite the Ranks if Fire Weave is running.
- Throat Slash can now only be used with a melee weapon and not a ranged weapon.
- Soul Barrier’s cast time has been reduced from 3 seconds to 1 second.
- Changed the Cooldown of Unhallowed Blight III to 20s.
- Changed the Unholy Debuff to be 5% on all combos. - Changed the duration of the debuff to last for 25s.
- Reduced the Mana cost of the following spells by 50%:
- Aura of Dread Fury (Ranks 1 - 4)
- Aura of Infusion (Ranks 1 - 5)
- Covenant of Pestilence (Ranks 1 - 4)
- Covenant of War (Ranks 1 - 3)
- Covenant of Death
- Covenant of Invulnerability (Ranks 1 - 3)
- Covenant of Vengeance
- Drain Life (Ranks 1 - 5)
- Waves of Flame now inflicts more damage each tick.
- The animation for the Demonologist-spell Unholy Hate has been slowed down by 25%.
- Resolved an minor issue with Demonologist spellweaving not affecting stamina potion effects.
Herald of Xotli
- Resolved a issue with “Blood Pit” so it will always spawn if you successfully kill a minion with the “I Eat Your Heat” combo.
- You no longer lose the Cannibalism spell when investing the second feat.
- Vile Insight now gives the intended Unholy Specialization as reflected in the description.
- Plauged Heart Curse will now correctly increase in damage with more feats trained.
- Parasitic Soul Swarm now inflicts more damage each tick.
- Pestilential Blast now has an additional skull visual.
Priest of Mitra
- Revoled a problem with the priest of mitra spellweaving ability.
- Repulse has had its base damage lowered slightly and contribution from bonus magic damage increased.
- Cleansing Fire now has a slightly lower manacost and now scales correctly across all levels.
- The damage bonus applied to Repulse, Cleansing Fire, and Lance of Mitra from Force of Will has been lowered to the correct amount.
- The damage bonus from Improved Repulse has been significantly increased
- The buffs from ranger stances Shattering Stance, Piercing Stance, Fire Stance and Sniper Stance will now be removed from characters when they untrain feats.
Tempest of Set
- Brutal Lightning Strike should no correctly increase the critical strike chance of Lightning Strike.
- Obsidian has been renamed to Feldspar.
- Orichalcum has been renamed to Duskmetal.
- Tigereye Gems will now end up in the resource inventory.
- Skinning Trainer will now tell you were to get skins.
- Your harvesting will no longer get interrupted by someone outside of the resource and building playfields.
- Resource nodes can now always be harvested while their health is at 10%.
- The Weaponsmith Trainer now gives the cooldown warning when the cooldown is in effect.
- The dialogues of the Resource Gatherer Trainers and Crafter Trainers now check if the player has the appropriate feats set on them, in addition to quests. If the player has the quest to gather resources or craft, but has lost the feat that enables him to do so, the feat is now retrained (to the correct tier).
- Dealing with Dila: Dila should now attack.
- Hunting the Spider: Quest can now be completed.
- The Lost Scouts: Waypoint to Dairmad was fixed.
- Oasis of Zaara: Waypoints for quest were fixed.
- In Defense of Beauty: Quest can be completed now.
- Flowers of the Snow: The flowers way markers were adjusted.
- Paetus and the Nemedian Crown: Waypoint for Armsman’s Tavern was fixed.
- Wanted posters should now give proper feedback if the player already has the quest or does not meet the requirements.
- Rahim & Lord Camillus: had it’s journal text modified, as he doesn’t stand near the Armsman’s Tavern.
- Death to the Undead: Indicators for minimap were displaying to small. This has been resolved.
- The Mark of Acheron: Players will now be able to experience the destiny event in the Field of Chiefs.
- The Mark of Acheron: The Mark of Acheron is permanently removed when performing the Medallion Ritual now.
- Soul Chamber: If you die in the soul chamber you now lose the tablet in your quest inventory.
- Destiny Quest: The quest rewards ‘King Conan’s Tribute’ & ‘King Conan’s Esteem’ are no longer tradeable.
- The Lost Bottles: Wine bottles will now have a blue flame indicating you can interact with them.
- Tradeskill Quests: You can now delete all tradeskill quests but tradeskill progression quests.
- Tradeskill Quests: Resolved various level requirement issues with the quests.