After the good news that the China server for World of Warcraft <a href="http://mmorpgindex.com" title="MMORPG">mmorpg</a> is now back up and running after two months of hiatus, it's time to get all patched up. Patch 3.2.2 has just been released by Blizzard, and we're giving you a sneak peek at what's in it.
It's a lengthy list, you'll have to go to their site for the full update:
a, The Brood Mother Returns<br />
- After years of lurking in her lair battling the many brave adventurers who travelled from afar to challenge her, Onyxia returns stronger than before to commemorate
- Onyxia has been scaled to offer new challenges to level 80 players in 10- and 25-player modes
- Adjusted for modern raiding, but with the fundamental experience of fighting the Brood Mother still in effect, including the horrors of her Deep Breaths
- Onyxia will now drop level 80 item versions of some classic loot items from the level 60 encounter
- Brood of Onyxia, a very rare 310%-speed mount modeled after Onyxia herself will be available for the luckiest of challengers.
b, Armor Penetration Rating: The amount of armor penetration gained per point of this rating has been reduced by 12%.
- Players level 11 and higher will now always see a daily Battleground quest, as the quest giver will only offer daily quests for a Battleground in which a player is eligible to participate according to level bracket (i.e. players levels 11-20 will always be offered a Warsong Gulch daily quest, while players levels 11-50 will be offered either an Arathi Basin or a Warsong Gulch daily quest, etc.).